By sending me a commission inquiry you accept that you have read and that you understand the following information. No refunds will be given out over a misunderstanding of the following rules and guidelines.
Placing Orders - How does it work?
- Are you interested in getting your own custom item made? In this case you are the creator! You decide on the colours and all the small details and I will turn your vision into an item of your choice.
- Send me a message through the Order form (or through social media) describing what would you like and what your ideas are as well as your budget.
- If you are unsure what to get and only have an "idea", for example a "blue cat with wings", I will sketch up a couple of ideas and send them to you and we can go from there.
- I will keep you up to date with pictures and step by step descriptions of every step I take with your custom piece.
- If you change your mind on some details, while the item is being created, let me know and I will try to adjust the design with no extra charge.
- When your item is finished I will send you the final photos to make sure you are completely satisfied before I mail it.
- I do NOT claim the rights to characters that are based off video games, movies or anime.
- I do, however, claim the right to my original characters and character interpretations, and do not want to see them reproduced elsewhere. All my creations are protected by the copyright law.
- I will not make an original character that doesn't belong to the commissioner unless the owner of the original character sends me a note giving their consent.
- I will not create any mature content: nothing sexual, nothing offensive.
- The designs are all hand drawn/crafted, so slight variations can occur.
- The colours of the items on the photo and in real life may slightly vary due to the colours or brightness of your screen.
- I retain the right to refuse your order if I feel it is out of my skill level.
- Plush toys are handmade and not designed for rough play or children younger than 3 years. I can make baby safe toys if asked.
- Due to a bigger amount of commissions to work on, I am keeping a waiting list.
- I retain the right to higher or lower the prices displayed on the website, depending on the amount of commissions received.
Payment and Shipping costs
- Prices on the website do not include shipping costs.
- The prices of custom items may vary according to the size, complexity, materials, etc. - so the prices on the website are just informative.
- Prices are not negotiable.
- I accept the following payment methods; Paypal and International bank transactions. If you have any other preferred methods please let me know and we can work something out.
- In order to avoid some unfortunate experiences I have to ask for a pre-payment for the plushie orders which are 50% of the final price. This money will be used to buy the materials needed for the item and will not be refunded if the item is already in the making.
- Payment must be made in full and have cleared before the item is shipped.
- I ship within 3 days of receiving the payment, unless I specify otherwise.
- I can ship worldwide, prices and package delivery times vary depending on the country you live in.
- Plushies will be mailed with a Track & Trace shipping option by default, which cost a little extra but assures that the item is not lost.
- Free shipping on item(s) above €150.
- I am not responsible for damaged or lost mail but write me and we will figure a way to fix things. If an item arrives damaged (provide evidence by photo), I will replace it but the buyer will have to pay shipping fees.
- If you want to buy more than one item shipment costs may change (they depend on the weight and dimension of the package).
All content © Nina Curk (Dragons' Garden) 2012-2017